Website Links Policy
Links from this websiteLinks are provided for information only. All links have been submitted by our users and as such we accept no responsibility for the sites linked to, the accuracy of information found there or the continued availability of the site. A link to a site does not imply our endorsement; likewise, the absence of a link to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
All links from this website are selected and rated by our link moderators according to the following criteria:
- The resource should be free to use and not require any form of payment.
- The resource linked to should provide unique educational content.
- The page linked to should not carry excessive amounts of advertising or launch pop up windows.
- The page on which the resource is located should be reachable directly from an external 'deep' link.
Links to this websiteWe welcome organisations and individuals who wish to create links to our home page or individual pages within our website. This can be done without our permission however, we do request that those linking to our website respect the following conditions:
- Links should not be used in a defamatory context or for financial gain.
- The teachers-direct logo should not be copied and used to create links without our express permission.
- If you are creating deep links then please be aware that individual page URLs are subject to change or deletion without notice.
- Please ensure that the link text used is representative of the content of the page linked to.